Monday, March 26, 2012

Daily Challenge~ Spring Challenge #11

These weeks are flying by and I am so glad as the  Spring sunshine is shining on my house I can see it becoming a less cluttered place:) This week we are going to focus on the bathroom. Do you have a medicine cabinet that is stuffed full of all kinds of medicine but rarely used. At least for me it seems that you buy things because you need them 1 or 2 times and then they expire, but each time I open my medicine cabinet for a band aid or an Advil the rest of the medicine remains there sitting. Today's challenge is to clean out that medicine cabinet. Purge all those expired meds and wipe down the shelving.

Clipart Illustration Of A White Woman With Her Hair In Purple Curlers Wearing A Pink Robe And Pjs Putting Medicine Back In The Cabinet In Her Bathroom by Dennis Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment