Friday, March 23, 2012

Daily Challenge~ Spring Challenge #9 & #10

So, yesterday I typed up my challenge to share and then I lost Internet connection... uhhh. Our router was having problems. Last night my wonderful husband fixed it for me, but in turn I never posted the challenge ...oye.

So challenge #9 was to sort out your coats. Time to put those heavy duty winter jackets into storage and start enjoying the sunshine!!!!

...and today's challenge will actually extend into your weekend or give you a break. The sun is shinning, the weather is warm and in my house we have drawers full of sweatshirts and jeans. The past few days have been so hot so my challenge is to get out some shorts and flip flops:)


Clipart 3d Tropical Flip Flops Royalty Free CGI Illustration by BNP Design Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment