Monday, April 9, 2012

Daily Challenge

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter  yesterday. While it was an awesome time visiting for us it was busy and chaotic as usual. My husband and I were talking about last night how he didn't even realize people really left their homes on holidays until he met me because his family is so small and they always stayed home. I on the other hand always went from place to place to place for holidays and we now do much of the same with our family. So today after all the running I am feeling a bit run ragged so my challenge has become to catch up on the things that are behind around the house. I usually prep my week on Sundays and getting home late last night I did not. Do something today that will help you catch up and stress less!

No comments:

Post a Comment