Monday, October 23, 2017

Ebay Shipping For The Average Mom Part 1 : First Class


Shipping can be an intimidating beast. Every time I discuss eBay with another mom the number one thing they are afraid of is shipping. For moms who have tried it before they may have lost money. Shipping  takes time to learn, but it is easy if you break it down and that is just what I am going to do. Today's topic is first class shipping. First class is a slower shipping method(3-7 days) that can be used for lightweight items. In the video below I explain more in depth how to use this method. Please excuse the small voice over as I am not a youtube expert;)

Here are the polymailers and scale I discuss in the video.  Also, here is the current shipping chart that will share first class prices.


Check out the first part of my eBay series here at  Ebay For the Average Mom...Where to Begin .


No comments:

Post a Comment