Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pinspired- Which Key's Which?

Let me start by saying I LOVE PINTEREST. It is full of tons of ideas that have inspired me and my favorite thing is not all of them take a ton of time and money, some are super simple.

I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but the "tops" of my keys are all the same. I got them made at the same place so it is that they all match. That is fine for me because I have gotten used to it, but each time my husband needs to use my keys it is a nightmare. I have thought about investing in those little colored toppers to tell the difference, but honestly they aren't that important to be put into my tight budget. Then I saw and idea and loved it!!!!

Why not use nail polish to paint the tops. Most of you have it laying around the house somewhere making it inexpensive, you already like the colors or you likely wouldn't have them, and it would only take a few minutes you don't even have to leave the house. I painted each key with a different color and allowed it to dry before flipping and doing the other side. I do recommend using a paper towel underneath as the polish will drip through the hole of the key.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment