Friday, October 6, 2017

Ebay Photographing For The Average Mom- Part 1

We have all seen those photos on Ebay that have dirty dishes in the background, clothing on the floor, or worse the unsuspecting/inappropriate mirror pictures.  They don't leave the strongest desire to purchase said item. I want my items to be bought so making them presentable is important. After all there a 100s of used kids shoes and clothes out there. What is going to make someone want mine?


I am a firm believer in clean backgrounds, but the question I had was how do I do that simply and more importantly on a budget?!?! As a mom I began selling my children's pre-owned items to make a little extra money. While I understand that photos sell, I needed to do it cheaply. I began searching for what other sellers used. I scoured Pinterest and YouTube for ideas. I found a plethora of setups, but they all seemed more "professional". That is fantastic and if you have room and the budget for it by all means please use one of those setups, but if you are like me and need something that doesn't require a lot of time or a lot of money they aren't feasible. So, I set out to find some ways to photograph in my home.

Here is my YouTube video explaining how I photograph small items on a budget.



No comments:

Post a Comment