Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pinsipred


As I wrote yesterday my daughter turned 3. I can't believe it as any parent I'm sure will agree time goes too fast with little ones. I look back now over the past 3 years at all that has happened from the the time she came home until her first steps and until now. There have been so many moments and a baby book only hold so much. I do scrapbook as well, but though a picture is worth 1000 words they are only the words you can remember. So I have begun to keep a journal for each child this year. I write in it maybe once a week of events that have happened, funny things they said or did. I'm hoping they will have these one day to look back on when they are raising there own children. I know so often we have asked my mother or mother in law what my husband or I used to do and they say "oh what was that thing they used to say" or mom and dad disagree. Well now here is the cold hard proof haha:) Now as for her birthday I thought what can I do to write something very special and I found an idea(Pinterest) to write  20 questions and answer them. Each year have her answer the same questions and see how the answers change over the years. 3 was a fantastic age to start this, I had to verbally change the questions a little so she could understand.(ie. What's your favorite movie? became What's your favorite thing to watch on TV at quiet time?), but we had a lot of fun. Below I will list the 20 questions I used. I also left space if you can see for her to write her name at the end so each year we can visibly see the changes there as well:) 

1. What is your name? 2. What is your favorite color? 3.What is your favorite food? 4.What is your favorite movie? 5. What is your favorite book? 6. Who is your best friend? 7. What is your favorite fruit? 8. What is your favorite thing to wear? 9. What is your favorite cereal? 10. What do you want to be when you grow up? 11. What is your favorite holiday? 12. What is your favorite animal? 13. What do you want to do for your birthday? 14. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? 15. What is your favorite song? 16.What is your favorite toy? 17. What age do you thing is old? 18. What would you buy with $10? $100?
19. Where is your favorite place to go? 20. If you had 1 wish what would you wish for?

No comments:

Post a Comment