Monday, November 5, 2012

Thankfulness~ Day #5

Each day I am so happy to truly stop and remember why I am thankful, and even more to share the blessing with others. Recently, my husband and I have decided to make some changes. We spent much time in prayer and seeking guidance of fellow Christians. While we are sure we have decided the correct path to follow God's will, I have been overly anxious about those involved will react. This morning I was doing my bible study and found a fantastic  passage of scripture in Nehemiah. The devotion around it suggested prayer for those on the receiving end of changes. I immediately began to follow through and pray for those involved with the situation. I was granted peace and actually excitement about the changes. (which if we are following God's will, we should be excited!). So, today I am thankful for scripture and the ability to freely study God's word. I am thankful for my peace and mostly I am thankful that God has revealed this  passage to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment