Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thankfulness~Day 3 and 4

Ok, so yesterday was a very busy day and I never ended up being able to post so making up for it this morning.

Day 3

Today we spent the day trick or treating with our girls. We ran from house to house(in the car) as we visited family and then off to church for trunk or treat. We returned home for naps/dinner and then back to church for services. Our pastor has been doing a segment on "The Beatitudes" which I thought was wonderful and would be my thankful point for the day. Then at the end of service they mentioned some papers they had printed and supplied in the foyer of the church. The papers were all about the presidential candidates, what they support and oppose. No opinions just the facts, but this came from the Christian Coalition. I went home and checked out the site and it had more information on our State Congress and Senate  candidates. I was thrilled as you hear much through mail and TV on them, but never a debate with the issues. I was happy to get a clear cut  support/oppose stance on them(from their sites) that helped to make my decision. So today I am thankful for the people who took the time to visit each site and compile the lists. I'm also, thankful for those who decided to print and share it with me. Mostly I am thankful to now make a more educated vote on our Congress/Senate seats.

Day 4

This is Daylight Savings weekend. Saturday to Sunday should be when we gain a glorious hour of sleep, which for most of us is much needed. However, if you ar ea prent you likely know that this weekend is for those that don't have small children. Our young kids minds/bodies don't understand nor care that we should all still be in bed. For this reason we started our day at 430 am today, but today I am thankful for a wonderful husband. Yesterday I was up early with the girls as well and kept them quiet so he was able to catch up  on some much needed sleep from the long work week. Well, today he decided to return the favor so at 6am when I started to dose off he graciously took over with our girls and let me catch some shut-eye. I am thankful for the extra rest as well as a husband who is willing to the carry the workload (aka play with the girls) so that I can recieve it.


Hope you all have a blessed and thankful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment