Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday's Homemade Fish Fry



It is that time of year when Fish Fry's are booming. Who doesn't love a good fish fry, right? Well, while I love them my wallet and my waistline don't always agree. So I've decided to make a baked version at home saving me some calories and  my family money. So if you are interested in doing the same I thought I would share:)

Ingredients:
4 fish fillets
1/2 cup flour
1 tsp paprika(or other spice)
2 egg -beaten(can use just egg whites if you choose)
2 cup corn flakes-crushed

1. Mix paprkia and flour in shallow dish.

2. Beat 2 egg in 2nd shallow dish

3. Place crushed corn flakes in 3rd shallow dish.


4. Dredge fish in flour. Then cover in egg.

5. Coat fish in crushed corn flakes and place on pan.


6. Bake fish 20-25 mins at  425.


7. Enjoy 

No comments:

Post a Comment