Wednesday, March 7, 2012

HOT TARGET DAILY DEAL~$6 Gaucho Pants, Shipped FREE!




Wow this is a great deal. The weather is breaking and I have been on a mission to lose some weight before my adoreable daughters want to go swimming this summer. Well, I began taking Zumba classes last week(which I LOVE) and was just saying to my husband last night how I need some workout clothes, but we are on a very tight budget right now. Well ask and ye shall recieve. This morning I woke up to find out that Targets daily deal is Mossimo Co Gaucho Pants!!! Today only they are $12 each and buy 1 get 1 pair free making them $6 each. The best part is this deal includes FREE SHIPPING! This is an excellent price for these so be sure to order yours quick.  Don't forget to shop through Ebates for an extra 6% cashback!

No comments:

Post a Comment