Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Daily Challenge~ Spring Challenge #18

Many of you know that we have done a huge home remodel over the past year. Right now all of our toys are in the living room awaiting their new home that will be in the (hopefully) completed soon. In the meantime I am feeling overrun with toys. First is Christmas and then both of my girls have birthdays, one in January, one in February, then comes Easter...by April the toy chaos is more than I can handle. So today's challenge will be to purge/organize the toys. It is time to decide what toys are "too young" and need put away(We intend to have more children so we keep our favorites). Also what needs to be put in the donate and/or sale piles. While you're at it grab a rag and wipe down some toys. My kids have a tendency to put their juice cups in their baby strollers(don't ask I don't understand:) and sure enough they always have a little juice in them so clean up the toys while you are at it. You( trying to convince myself here haha:) will feel so much better when it's done!

No comments:

Post a Comment