Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Daily Challenge

I'm becoming an Aunt (AGAIN!)

My twin sisters both announced their pregnancy's last year and while child has blessed our family already the second is due to make his/her appearance in May. This will be my sisters so this weekend we are planning to shower her with lots of love, comfort, and gifts as she prepares for her little ones arrival. As the big sister I have lots of  to-do's to help prepare for this event so today I will be wrapping game prizes, preparing gift baskets to raffle, and creating the favors. What extra (irregular) things do you have on your plate right now? Maybe you are throwing a party, singing a special music in church, or planning a family vacation. Whatever it is  cross some of those extras off your list today by getting them done!

No comments:

Post a Comment