Friday, April 20, 2012

Daily Challenge~Spring Challenge #20

For starters, TGIF!!! Yes, I mean that Thank You Jesus! I know you moms out there have totally had those weeks where you just CAN'T wait for the weekend. As I approach the last few hours of my weekday I am feeling excited! So my goal today is make it to the weekend:)

HaHa no I'm kidding. Today's goal is to wipe down the glass in  my living room. I have a screen door that has been colored on thanks to crayola window crayons and the Easter Bunny. I also have end tables with glass inserts in the top. Since we have no  dinning room while under construction, all of the kids keep there sippy cups on my end tables.... you can only imagine how beautifully spotted they look right? While I am at it I may as well clean my picture frames. So hop to it today and finish up your tasks so you can enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment