Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Daily Challenge

I love the idea of challenging myself everyday with something small or something big, just something.  Well today's challenge comes from this morning. My girls were eating their cheerios for breakfast as they usually do and Arya (just turned a year) began gagging  and coughing. I rushed over to check on her because she proceeded to choke on her cheerio. Thank you Jesus for the first aid classes you have had me take. Oh what a morning. However, after our little escapade I received a message from a friend just saying that she was praying for me and my family and our protection and hoped everything is going well with us.Wow again Thank you Jesus. So I decided my daily challenge should be to pray for a family I don't typically pray for. So pick someone today to pray for that you don't usually. A friend you haven't seen in awhile, you cashier at the grocery store, your child's school bus driver whomever it is just say an extra prayer for them today, you may never know how much it can mean to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment