Thursday, February 2, 2012

Daily Challenge

Today I didn't have anything very inspirational for my daily challenge. I have a busy weekend ahead of me as usual and am trying to wipe the continual drywall dust up before we have visitors tomorrow. So as I'm wiping things down my daughters love to "clean". Today's challenge is to teach my girls to clean:). If you have a toddler at home, give them a wipe or wet rag. Let them wipe the walls, the floor, a toy whatever can't be damaged by water.  While they are doing that take the time to wipe down your counters, end table something that needs done. You know what it is... so get to it!

For those of you whom have older children, teach them to do something else around the house. Sort the laundry, fold the towels, run the sweeper. There are tons of age appropriate skills to teach our children to be better housekeepers for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment