Saturday, February 18, 2012

Baby Deal~ Miracle Blanket

The Miracle Blanket - Beige - Bonfit America  - Babies"R"Us
WOW!!! I'm so excited as we have several new little babies among my family and friends right now. Miracle Blankets are BOGO 50% at Toys R Us right now. Head here to check them out. These are available for Shoprunner or in store pick up to save on shipping.


These blankets are truly AMAZING!!! My first daughter was a great sleeper, but when my second was born we had trouble getting her to sleep even up to 2 hours at a time. Mommy was exhausted and a friend lent hers to me. She immediately started sleeping closer to 4 hours at a time. I would highly recommend these to any and all mommies with a little baby.


Don't forget shop through Ebates for additional cashback savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment