Friday, February 17, 2012

Daily Challenge

Let me start by saying I LOVE MY GIRLS, but being a parent is hard somedays. My oldest has had a fever and terrible cough for the past 2 days and last night just could not sleep. I was up until 430 this morning holding her so she would be comfortable, but of course that meant no sleep for mama. Then an early start to my day as I had an appt today that I had to be at. Again I love my girls and would do anything for them, but nights like this are exhausting. So today when I left my appointment I stopped at McDonalds for my guilty pleasure, a Mocha Frappe, yum! Today's challenge is to do something for yourself. So many times we are trying to do what is best for our families and tend to neglect ourselves. Do something special grab your favorite coffee, take a bubble bath, order in instead of cooking, whatever will help give you that little extra motivation to keep on keeping on:)

No comments:

Post a Comment