Thursday, April 26, 2012

$10 Boppy Pillow & Cover!!!

Soothing Boa Slipcover and Pillow

WOW!!!!  This is a hot deal!

Totsy is offering up a smoking deal right now. You can purchase a boppy pillow and slipcover for ONLY $10. This is a $40+ value. I can say as a nursing mommy this is invaluable, one of the best things I EVER got. If your not interested for yourself keep in mind any  baby showers that you have coming up. I will say these are great for putting behind the child when they are learning to sit and excellent for tummy time at an early age so they are great for ALL baby's not just breastfed. At this price I couldn't pass it up.

Note: Totsy is a referral site so if you would like to give me credit for sharing please message me your email  address and I would love to refer you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment