Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mommy Tips & Tricks~ Wishlists




As a mom there is so much that falls on your shoulders. Over the years I have been finding little tips to help make some things just a little bit easier. I hope as the years continue these ideas continue to flow:) We will be discussing my HOME MANAGEMENT BINDER in length at another time, but it is basically the control center of my home. In it I have a section labeled miscellaneous in which my family "WISHLIST" fall.


Have you ever had someone ask you what you want for Christmas and you are stumped? Or what to get your child for a birthday and you think on my goodnight just not another TOY! I would have these moments where I couldn't come up with something and later on I'd say o man I should have  told them "x", but I totally forgot about it. Well, here I keep each persons name with a running list. Each time I think of something or someone mentions something(with good reason... no I don't write down every baby and barbie doll my 3 year old wants:) I write it down. Then when their grandma asks what to get them for Christmas I can come up with something worth having instead of another toy they truly do not  need. As things are bought by others our ourselves from this list I simply use a dry erase marker and cross it out.

 I love this idea because writing it down means it's easily accessed and getting things from the list means that money is not being wasted on things that won't be used.



No comments:

Post a Comment