Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Daily Challenge

Yesterday my husband stopped and got our mail on his way home (per usual). I was making dinner when he arrived and as I glanced through the mail I noticed what looked to me to be a medical bill. (sadly I recognize these quickly after 4 years of pregnancy/births). Knowing we hadn't had more than a well visit in quite awhile I opened it only to find a large bill from services my husband had last fall. Argh, so today I am spending time dealing with the insurance company, the medical company, and his work trying  to get it sorted out.

Well instead of wasting my day ...in between phone calls I am doing lots of other paper work. I am preparing May's budget and meal plan as April is quickly coming to a close. Today make it a priority to prepare for the upcoming month. Get your budget ready, prepare your next meal plan, update your May calender, whatever it is that will help your family be ready int he upcoming month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment