Sunday, February 26, 2012

Daily Challenge

It's Sunday, it's beautiful, and we have a fun day planned. I often start my day by telling my 3yr old what is in store for our day. I just love that when I say we have church she squeals "YAY". Then after we are going to visit with some family for my grandmothers birthday. We love hanging out with family, so today's challenge is to visit someone.  Stomp and talk with a neighbor on your morning walk, take your kids to lunch with their grandparents after lunch, whatever it is just take a few minutes out of your day for someone else.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds good to me! Im going to visit a good friend today she doesn't know it yet but i think she could us some good company and Zoe would be happy to see her friends too :) enjoy your day !

    ReplyDelete