Monday, February 27, 2012

Mommy Tips & Tricks- No more squirting juice boxes

I have begun to love this segment of little tips and tricks to make a mom's (or dad's) life easier...today's was a tip a learned from my sister.If you have kids you likely deal with juice boxes, and if you have toddlers you likely deal with them squeezing and squirting juice out of their juice boxes. I used to drink a little out of the box before giving it to my daughter and then my sister taught me a neat little trick that had me saying YAY and DUH at the same time. Each juice has little tabs on the side of it. Simply pull those tabs up


Now when your child holds the juice they can hold the tabs instead of the box like this and not squeeze juice out.
If you have a mommy tip or trick that makes your life easier I'd love to hear it simply email them to watkinslady28@gmail.com.

Concerned you will forget  you can now Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Ive been trying to get Z to do that...

    ReplyDelete