Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Daily Challenge

I am proud to say that I have filled in my younger daughters baby book almost as much as my older ones. I find most parents (including myself) are so busy the second time around and things have become more routine that we fill out the first baby book with enthusiasm, but on the following of our children we tend to be a little more lax. I have put forth a real effort to try and keep up with the 2nd book. However, this past month she had her annual appointment(new height and weight), shes gotten several new teeth, as well as other events that I have not marked although I have definitely thought about it. So today's challenge is to do something you know you need to get done and for whatever reason it keeps getting pushed to the bottom of your to do list. Make that phone call, find all the info for you taxes, do whatever it is that you need to get done, but just keep putting off because of other commitments.

No comments:

Post a Comment