Monday, February 27, 2012

Daily Challenge

I hope you all had fun visiting yesterday! I know we sure did:)

For those of you who have been following me the past few weeks you know that our family was hit with some sickness, yuck. My girls were sick and though I love them dearly taking care of sick children is not the best part of being a parent. In addition to that all the house de-germing afterward can be exhausting.

So today  of course my to-do list is as long as ever, but also I'm going to take a few minutes to myself today. If you are a mom you know that you don't get that often and when you do it is precious. So today pencil yourself in for just a few minutes of "me"time. Run to the bank while your hubby keeps the kids, paint your nails while the kids nap, order a pizza if cooking is not your passion. Today just do something for yourself. Remember you must take care of yourself to take care of your family.

1 comment:

  1. girl you read my mind! I kept my LO up so after my eye apt her and Dh can go take a nap and I sit back and lounge in the recliner!

    ReplyDelete